Luxurious hotel stays offer many benefits and features
You’ve probably wondered what it is like to be a guest in a luxury hotel. Luxury hotels can transform your hotel experience. In this post, I’ll tell you about some of the advantages and features that luxury hotels offer.
Some of these points may not apply to every luxury hotel. So make sure to do your research and find the best option for you.
Here are some of these benefits and features when you stay in a luxury property
1. Beautiful designs
Luxury hotels have beautiful, fancy designs, especially in the lobby, reception, lounge, and other areas. It may be easy to feel that you have arrived at a special place the moment your feet touch the ground.
As soon as you enter the hotel, luxury hotels like the Number11 have a unique scent. This little detail adds so much to the experience.
Luxury Hotels tend to have high levels of security. There are cameras in the rooms. You can also use the elevator to get to your floor. You will find a safe inside the room. Even though you may not be able to see them, there will likely be security guards.
4. Facilities for conferences and events
Many luxury hotels will have well-equipped conference and meeting rooms. They also offer banquet facilities and facilities for weddings and other events.
5. Service beyond the ordinary
Luxury hotels will offer exceptional service, with the staff often providing a great deal of personal care. Luxurious hotels will often have more staff that is well-trained for their roles.
Some of the services you could receive include:
- Turndown (Getting your room ready to sleep)
- Welcome drinks upon your arrival
- Your room will be greeted with sweets like macaroons or chocolate
- Sometimes a bottle of champagne or wine is enough.
- Flowers in your space
- Sometimes you might leave gifts, such as sweets, tea, or chocolate, for your local community.
Butler services might include:
- We will contact you before your arrival to fulfill any special requests
- Personalize your welcome and check in to your room
- A butler might give you some tips and advice about the destination, and can sometimes be hired to show your way around.
- They may offer unpacking and packaging services
- Laundry service and shoeshine
- And many more, depending on which hotel.
- Service for parking cars
- Most likely, the staff will be professional, polite, and smiling.
- Personalized touches, such as your name and welcome notes, can be added to your table.
Luxurious hotels will also try to accommodate special requests such as requests for marriage proposals or other romantic occasions, as well as birthday requests. Did you ever ask a hotel to fulfill a special request?
6. Beautiful rooms
Some luxury hotels have some of the most stunning rooms. Some rooms are designed to reflect a particular genre or local destination. This is often true with the “The Luxury Collection” brand. It may feel very cozy, and you might want to spend much of your time there.
7. There are many amenities
The room will likely have everything you need and many amenities. Some amenities include slippers, robes, coffee machines, and large TVs with lots of channels.
8. Incredible in-house restaurants & bars
Luxury hotels usually have two or more bars and restaurants.
9. Great views
Luxury hotels often are located in tall buildings that offer stunning views of a city. Your hotel may offer a rooftop terrace, bar, or restaurant.
10. Cozy ambiance
The atmosphere is wonderful everywhere. You may find peaceful harmony as you walk through the beautiful corridors that lead to your room. The Park Lane features relaxing music that you can hear as you walk towards your room.
11. Pool facilities
While not every luxury hotel has a pool, many do. Some have heated outdoor pools, indoor pools, and rooftop pool. Some pools have separate hot tubs or whirlpools for children.
12. Suite facilities
Many luxury hotels offer suites. These may come in varying styles and colors. If you visit again, you can choose a different style. Suites consist of a room that includes a bedroom and a living area. These rooms are great for long stays if you have the funds.